I am a thoughtful and crafty wordsmith with an innate need for written expression. I am a passionate and motivated digital marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit. I am a strong and fearless outdoors woman, constantly pushing myself further.
- Social and Digital Marketing Strategist at 85SIXTY (Current)
- Director of Social Media at 85SIXTY (2015-2016)
- Social Media Strategist at 85SIXTY (2013-2015)
- B.A. in Communications and Writing from UC San Diego (2008-2012)
- Editor in Chief and Staff Writer at ListenSD.com (2013-2017)
- Editorial Intern at TransWorld SURF Magazine (2012)
- Senior Staff Writer for UCSD Guardian (2008-2012)
- Writer of short fiction, creative nonfiction and social media captions
- Storytent Reader for Traveling Stories (2015-2016)
- Big Sister for Big Brothers Big Sisters (2015-2016)
- Volunteer and social media coordinator for Brother Benno’s Soup Kitchen (2013)
- Hiked the Trans-Catalina Trail (2017)
- Lived in a van in New Zealand (2016)
- Visited Mexico City, Mexico (2015) | Bali, Indonesia (2014) | San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua (2013
- Learned español in Lima, Peru (2012)
- Studied abroad in Melbourne, Australia (2011) and Brighton, England (2010)
- Zig-zagging across the USA (1990-current)
Favorite Things: A strong cup of coffee, very long hikes, collections of short stories, riding my bike, loud live music, the ocean, traveling to new places, writing every day, craft beer, red wine, tall trees, sunflowers and my boyfriend.
Check out samples of my work, and don’t hesitate to contact me.