I am a thoughtful and crafty wordsmith with an innate need for written expression. I am a passionate and motivated digital marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit. I am a strong and fearless outdoors woman, constantly pushing myself further.
- Writing: Editor in Chief at ListenSD.com, (2013-2016) | Editorial intern at TransWorld SURF Magazine (2012) | Senior Staff Writer for UCSD Guardian (2008-2012) | Constant writer of short fiction, free writing and social media captions
- Marketing: Account Strategist at 85SIXTY (Current) | Director of Social Media at 85SIXTY (2015-2016) | Social Media Stategist (2013-2015) | Bachelors of Arts in Communications and Writing from UC San Diego (2008-2012)
- Travel: Three months hiking in New Zealand (2016) | Mexico City, Mexico (2015) | Bali, Indonesia (2014) | San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua (2013) | Three months learning español in Lima, Peru (2012) | Six months studying in Melbourne, Australia (2011) | Three months studying in Brighton, England (2010) | European tour (2007) | Up and down the west coast of USA (1990-current)
- Music: Staff Writer for ListenSD (2013-current) | Promotions intern at KPRI 102.1 FM (2011-2012) | Attendee of too many concerts to count
- Volunteer: Storytent Reader for Traveling Stories (2015-current) | Big Sister for Big Brothers Big Sisters (2015-current) | Volunteer and social media for Brother Benno’s Soup Kitchen (2013)
- Favorite Things: A strong cup of coffee, very long hikes, collections of short stories, riding my bike, loud live music, the ocean, traveling to new places, writing every day, craft beer, red wine, San Diego, tall trees, sunflowers and my boyfriend.
Check out samples of my work, and don’t hesitate to contact me.